Admission And Examination Procedure
- Students can apply for any of the mentioned programs based on the eligibility criteria. Online or Offline mode.
- For taking admission student have to submit self attested Xerox copy of following documents to any authorized center, Head office and corporate office of NIMT Global
Process after Admission:
- Xerox copy of academic documents self attested with provisional certificate/degree/migration.
- Xerox of a valid Photo ID Proof
- Xerox of a valid Address Proof
- 4 Passport size colored photograph.
- An Updated CV
- After submission of documents and application form our executive check all your documents and ID’s
- Day-1 Enrollment process.
- Day-10 to 20 Admission Confirmation Letter & Student ID card
- Day-45 to 60 Student material and books will be provided based on the payment mode made at the correspondence address of student.
- Lateral entry can be provided on behalf of work experience as per the NIMT Global terms and norms.
- The students are assessed based on course work and examination for every program.NIM functions with the philosophy that the three-hour class room examination system is old fashioned as it only puts additional stress on students.
- Thus a student is given flexibility to appear for exams via multiple options which are available with us.
Once a student is ready for an exam, they are required to inform us via telephone or Email.
Exam From Home Town Study Centre:
- The exams will be conducted at Home Town of students. In such a case the students will not be allowed to refer the study material in the examination center. The students should intimate the preference for this option at the time of registration.
- A+ 75% and above
- A 65-74%
- B 55-64%
- C 50-54%
- D Re-Examination
- Terms & Conditions
(As Per Institute Norms)
(i) All Courses Of NIMT Global Are not Affilited to Any Statutory Body Like UGC or AICTE Hence Do Not Provide Any Kind Of Degree.
(ii) NIMT Global Provides Provisional Certifications To Experience Professionals.
Phone: +91 9785555554
10:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Monday - Saturday:
Send a quote!